SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annedickinson

Plants around Pond

annedickinson
15 years ago

I am taking a break from constructing pond related stuff (will do stream in a week or two)and am focusing on decorating and arranging and getting my poor plants back in the ground.

Here's what it looks like now. On the far side of the pond I have planted flowering bulbs, so there is a blank space that will be filled in when they appear.

{{gwi:177196}}

One of the things I'm doing is making a macrame trellis around the flagpole for morning glories to climb. I'll get a picture of that later this week.

These are the plants you can see on the far side. From the left: Blue Flax, Spiderwort and Chives. The colors are just beautiful, but they don't show too well in the picture.

{{gwi:177198}}

Here's the coco mat floating planter I made for the creeping jenny. You can also see Ito and one of the babies.

{{gwi:177201}}

Here are the two ponds. My plans for the stream are: The stream will originate in front of the cedar-like bushy plant (between the bush and the black pond. It will go down around the bush and into the pond almost in the corner where the mermaid is now sitting.

{{gwi:177203}}

We are beginning "black fly" season. Really nasty!!! I have a net head covering to keep them out of my eyes and mouth. Jon keeps threating to take a picture of me doing the macrame wearing my net. If he does, I'll post it. We all need a good laugh from time to time!

Anne

Comments (5)