SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleeplessinftwayne

What time is it?

sleeplessinftwayne
17 years ago

I was just sitting at my desk reading something and heard a strange noise. I looked up to see my Atomic clock had the hands going around and around until it advanced a full 12 hours. The second hand isn't going anywhere. I looked at the time on the Electronic thermostat over the desk and it suddenly agrees with the Atomic clock which it hasn't done since Daylight Savings kicked in this spring and I was too lazy to change it. The computer clock doesn't agree with either of them but that is normal. The clock on the microwave is blinking 88:88 and the oven clock is an hour behind although it was correct this morning. This happened at 3:47. Yesterday I was about to send an e-mail at 3:47 and the house power shut off and came back on but I couldn't get the server back. If I try to get on the computer most days after about 3:45 until after 5:00 all I get is "That page cannot be found". Sometimes we have to reinstall the network to get things working again. To get on this forum I had to go through a backdoor and sometimes that doesn't work. The TV is still turning itself on between 3:30 and 4:00 in the morning.

Is the house electrical system gone wonky? Have I lost it? Why would the electric affect a battery powered clock? Do I have a poltergeist? Come on, guys. Please, I'm getting seriously annoyed. Surely someone can come up with a plausible explanation for this nonsense. Something just dinged 3 times in one corner of the room and the only thing there is an alarm clock. Whoh! It just dinged 5 times. The alarm is turned off. Is there a therapist or a ghost buster on the forum? Sandy

Comments (21)