SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rhapsodyn

Plant with very tiny leaves, & dying

Rhapsodyn
11 years ago

Hello kind souls out there,

I just bought a tiny potted plant two weeks ago. The person did not know what the plant name was called, but I bought it because he said it was suitable for indoors, and I needed one for my desk.

The person told me to water the plant once a week, but being very unsure if the plant is able to survive on drinking only once a week, I tried giving it water once every four days. The person also told me NOT to sprinkle water on the plant but place the water at the bottom of the pot for the plant to soak it up. The person did not tell me how much to water it each time so I gave it around 100 ml of water each time.

However, just only 1 week after buying the plant, the leaves at the sides are starting to whither. Without the name of this plant, i can't do any research to see if what I am doing is right or not. Hence, here I am, trying my luck to see if anyone knows what is the identity of this little guy.

If possible, please tell me what I am doing wrong with this guy, so I can save it from whithering further.

FYI: My office is an enclosed office, without any windows for light or fresh air, only aircondition, and temperature is ranging from 20 to 24 degrees celsius.

Image link:

Comment (1)