SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

quotes 6 - 6 - 14

User
9 years ago

When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.
Viktor E. Frankl

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle

The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'
Sigmund Freud

When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.
Friedrich Nietzsche

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
Maya Angelou

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.
Mary Kay Ash

For a lot of people, Superman is and has always been America's hero. He stands for what we believe is the best within us: limitless strength tempered by compassion, that can bear adversity and emerge stronger on the other side. He stands for what we all feel we would like to be able to stand for, when standing is hardest.
J. Michael Straczynski

You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
John Wooden

To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!
Charlie Chaplin

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions