SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Journal 13-14 May 2008

16 years ago

LF played baseball away yesterday. Most of our games are played on our Community Center fields, but this one was one district away. Their rules were very different than ours, more like competitive. We left there beaten to smithereens and the kids befuddled. But it was good because they were finally challenged, unlike most of the season. Smelled pot, along with all the other parents!, but we never could figure out where it was coming from. Cool, but not cold weather. Came home and found a dead Pipistrellus subflavus in the driveway. We'd been home earlier in the evening, but it wasn't there then. It didn't have any rigor mortis, so it must have just died. Couldn't figure out why. I'm sad right now because my mom just emailed me they set up hospice for my grandmother. She's the last of all our grandparents. All of Ed's are gone, and have been. LF has no recollection, but did meet my grandfather on my mother's side and really knows GranMrs pretty well. Guess I'll go home and cook in another hour, then install the brand new faucets we got. Life goes on.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions