SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

Darn it, I missed it.

gandle
15 years ago

Yesterday, the last one of my twin grandaughters was married and I couldn't go. Haven't been feeling well for the last several weeks and in mentioning the wedding to my doctor he said "its up to you but I really wish you would just stay home and do nothing but rest".

I talked Leone into driving there and she did call me when the vows were made and held the cell phone up so I could try to hear them but it was so cussed windy that it was hard to hear anything but the wind, it was an outdoor wedding obviously.

Now I wish I had gone anyway, that was the last of the 3 girls in sons family to be married and Leone said it was the only one that he had tears, guess the thought of having his last daughter married really got to him. Now, we only have 1 granddaughter left unmarried, she is a junior at the U. of Colorado and she announced yesterday that she will be married in June 2009 after she graduates, then we will have run out of unmarried granddaughters. Kind of makes you feel ancient.

Supposed to go to North Platte tomorrow and have a scan and x-rays and see if they can figure out what the heck is slowing me down, feel like I've got a 100 lb. rock I'm dragging around with me.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions