SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agnespuffin

Bragging or Complaining.....you decide!

agnespuffin
15 years ago

Today's a day that won't be repeated again for us. It's our 60th wedding anniversary.

Good times, bad times, ups and downs, thick and thin, problems and solutions. All in all, it has worked out well. I have gettin'-around problems and I don't think a less compassionate man would be able to handle the situation as well

We still have those little personal quirks that irritate each other, but time has mellowed us both. The wet towel in the dirty clothes hamper still ticks me off, but, what the h-ll, if he hasn't learned by now, he never will.

The kids turned out well, and the grandkids look as if they will do even better. The house is all ours, there's enough money in the bank to last a good while longer and one son lives right across the street. No in-law problems. And the bills are all paid.

We both regret that we can no longer sing with the symphony or even the church choir, but that's about the only thing except for boredom. Golf for him, and computer games for both of us takes care of that. Plus reading!!! How on earth do people that don't read, manage to make it through the day? I couldn't.

So that's about it. If I sound cranky sometimes, maybe it's because I'm over the hill.....but then, maybe it's because I always have been a easy to irritate.

Aggie - The Ancient

Comments (22)

Sponsored
More Discussions