SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunaticvulpine

HAVE: some of your kewl stuff for some of mine : )

lunaticvulpine
18 years ago

well now heres the thing i grow from seedling. so i guess the whole instant grat thing is out with me.. or at least on most of my plants but any ways heres a list of my items

Dracula. beneditii x 3(i just moved these from a compot two or three weeks ago so although theyre not established theyre doing really good )

Single plants

B .tuburculata (another one of those neat Brassovolas i think i have one or two sitting around some where)

Den. Macrophyllum x 2 (these are a year and a half old and are looking real nice. the leaves are a bit on the yellow side but thats from sun exposure) also ill be getting a yellow form later this week so let me know if you want to wait for those

Dimeranda .elegans x 1-2 (this is a genus allied to epidendrum they have neat little flat purple flowers also i had one bloom last month so the other two should be soon flowering size)

Stan. jenischiana x 1 (its a small back division but its sending up a few new leads so it more then likely wont take very long to become re established)

Compots that i can break up

Epi. anceps x2 (this is a cross between a normal anceps and a red clone)

Gongora .galeata x3(this is another compot that ill divide up soon)

Max. striata x2 ( yet another compot that i have to divide)

Neobenthamia .gracilis (still in compot but i really need to pot these individually this is a epidendrum relative from tanzania? i belive)

Stan. SP1 x2 (this is an undescribed species. but when i saw the picture it looked like a variation of Stan. occulata)

Stan .nigripes x2 (not much to say about this one. its a nice addition if your into this genus though)

Now on to what im looking for. i have a neat little collection of species so any thing that i might have not seen before would be really cool im a sicko for things that are reputedly hard to grow and even more so for things that are totally uncommon. i have been looking for some hardy terrestrials mainly. calypso. bulbosa and maybe a cyprideum also i love bulbos. they are in my opinion are an awesome and worth while genus to cultivate other then that i was thinking maybe a species paph for starters and also ive been looking for other phrag species. but other then that im up for any thing interesting in general.

Comments (12)

Sponsored