wandaredhead

Journal -- January 23, 2008

wandaredhead
16 years ago

What a long day.

What a long week.

What a long two weeks.

Geez, this year has been unbelievable.

How can a father throw four angels off an 80 foot bridge into the black depths of the water below?

How can a vagrant beat our deacon to death because the deacon 'surprised' him coming into his own home?

How can a cold blooded murderer shoot the sweet, gentle husband of one of my best friends in the head and never look back?

I know these things happen.

Our part of the world is so small we only hear of it in big towns, big cities, not here.

Especially not all within the same week.

Going into THEIR home today and having to step over the dried blood on the door stoop.

Going into THEIR home and seeing the black fingerprint powder all over everything.

Going into THEIR home and seeing where the murderer kicked in the back door literally breaking it off the frame.

How did the murderer feel he had the right to invade THEIR home intending to rob them of the things they had worked hard their entire lives for?

How did the murderer feel he had the right just to come in and help himself to whatever he wanted to take which included our friend's life?

Getting the call from the detective and being given the 'okay' to clean the house...they had all the evidence they could find.

And, now, the process of my friend living the rest of her life without her best friend because of this murderer.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions