SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuezday1

need recipes for shrimp, mushrooms, spinach

tuezday1
17 years ago

Hey, I made a foray into Costco yesterday and now have 4 pounds of mushroom, 3 pounds of spinach, 4 pounds of bacon, 1 pound of chevre and a pound of tiger shrimp (I've got more frozen if needed).

Now, I love all this stuff but I need help with recipes so I can eat it all before it goes bad. I have a killer recipe for a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing, that I'll often make once or twice a week but that's not enough to finish off all this stuff. I have a variation of it using a mescalin mix and scallops but I can use the spinach instead. These both take mushrooms and bacon.

What I'd really like are some recipes incorporating the shrimp(or other types of seafood), mushrooms, spinach, and chevre (or other cheeses). I've had similar dishes in restaurants, so I know there are recipes out there, I just can't find them. (I had a killer appetizer the other night of grilled scallops, portobellos, yellow and red peppers and gorgonzola).

Okay, all you gourmet cooks, help me out here, or I'll have to wing it and that's not always pretty.

Oh, I also have a half gallon of artichoke hearts.

Laura - who after a year, still can't get used to the idea of shopping for one

Comments (20)