SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
west9491

organic gardening at a glance

west9491
16 years ago

i never really cared that much about organic gardening before i actually started gardening, i guess you have to understand it to appreciate it. it seems though, even if you don't care about the environment, etc. all that much, organic gardening is still the best way to go. synthetic things such as fertilizers and pesticides seems to have several downfalls. funny, nature is the best product....corporate america can't do anything about that! lol

i kinda wanted to get a survey to see what people fed their lawns with, cuz i saw the scotts brand organic lawn food at lowes and thought it may be best just to get this.....

but yunno, that stuffs high! you'd think that it wouldn't be so high seeing how all the stuff in it is naturally derived!

still, if i was to get that stuff:

my lawn is new, what little of a lawn i do have, would this scotts organic lawn fert. be just as effective on my lawn as it would be a lawn that has been established organically??

cuz i've read that organic gardening is about bringing your soil to life, until the end of last year i used synth. ferts. what do you think?

also....using scotts organic lawn ferts would increase the organic matter in the lawn correct?

Comments (4)