SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
highjack

Critters at my House

highjack
16 years ago

I don't have any pictures of critters in my g/h so thought I would share critters that live around here.

This first one is Boylene - I used to call her Big Boy but saw her doing the deed one day and had to change the name. Isn't she beautiful!

{{gwi:134169}}

This picture is of my frog feeder from Lowes. I have a pear tree that sits above the pond and would watch the frogs go after butterflies when the pears would fall and decay. In the spring I now put out the froggy held platter and put fruit on it to attract critters to the rotten fruit.

The small frog would be two years old and the other two would be three or four years old. Boylene does a great job for us.

{{gwi:134170}}

This poor little creature thinks he's a frog but he's a peeper. He loves to sit on my hosta leaves or inside a daylily bloom or he uses a daylily leaf as a hammock. He can do some serious napping during the hot days of summer and then "peeps" his heart out at night.

{{gwi:134171}}

All comments regarding frogs/legs/food, strictly forbidden - these are our beloved pets. You wouldn't eat your dogs or cats would you?

Brooke

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!