SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

Can anyone help me get a couple webpages hosted?

bestlawn
16 years ago

This is not a mistake post.

There were a couple or three of you guys who said you work with/on webpages. Sorry I don't remember who said it, but I'm hoping you can help me with something.

This thread is from a couple years ago. I wanted to keep it on the web before it rolled off into oblivion, so I asked on another forum if anyone knew of a way it could be done. A lady so kindly had it hosted by the free site you see there, but she doesn't remember how she did it. I have the bluegrass and supplier pages I would like to have hosted. They can't go into the FAQ because they contain links. The FAQ section strips links, webaddresses, and retailer info, but I don't want to remove any of that from the pages. It's what the pages are about, after all. You will notice all the links work in that thread, all those that weren't removed that is.

I'm not trying to add to this page or this same account, and I don't have the password or any other information associated with this page that I hotlinked to, so please don't offer suggestions that relate to or will be connected with this page at all. If I can use the same site, that would be fine but not this same account.

Is there anyone who help me figure out how to do it. I've gone to freewebs.com and tried but I don't get it. It offers help in setting up a web page but not how to have Freeweb host an existing webpage.

Thanx so much!

Comments (28)