SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowers12_gw

OMG I know where the spoons went!

flowers12
12 years ago

We just came back from a Craft Fair that had nothing but handcrafted items. About 400 vendors all indoors at a Fairgrounds near us. I almost fell over when we approached a booth that had literally hundreds of those silverware wind chimes. The seller wasn't anywhere to be found unfortunately because I wanted to ask where she was from and where she shops for her spoons. I think she gets them from everywhere. Interesting how she flattened all of them and the big serving spoons would have been perfectfor my plate flowers. The chimes were not cheap, $50 and up. They did have some very nice silver teapots, coffee pots, creamers etc. at the top where she attached the silverware.

Anyway, I was disappointed at all the jewelry, knitted hats and scarves. There was homemade jam, olive oil, candy, aprons, purses, some very cute yard art made from rebar, those big funny birds with long legs. No glass totems or plates. Oh, there was a lady who had those melted records. They were the perfect shape of a flower. She just had them and didn't paint them or make them into flowers. I'm going to try melting some then painting them and adding some stuff to them for a garden flower.

The event is two days for $130 a booth. I'm going to try to get a booth next year. I talked to a lady who made some wonderful felted purses and she said yesterday she made a lot of sales and there were hundreds of people going through all day.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath