SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurastheme

Look what I got for free

laurastheme
15 years ago

The town where I live has a 10 block flea market one day each July. Because I'm on a 'no-purchase-unless-needed' kick I didn't go until 30 minutes before it was over. By then some vendors were selling stuff REALLY cheap and others were giving some of their wares away. I got everything except the frogs and the marbles free. The frogs were .50 and the marbles were 5 for 2.00. I bought 10, then went back as the vendor was packing up. He let me have 6 for 1.00. They're large marbles...just what I've been needing for some of my garden art. I got 8 of the white saucers. They make good spacers for some of the totems. I picked up a wonderful large taco holder (free)that looked like a huge flower, then laid it on a table while I was looking at other free stuff. A friend was yelling, as she was dragging merchandise into her shop, that she needed to talk to me. I walked over to talk to her, forgetting that the taco dish was on the table. When I got back it was gone. Someone else snatched it up. What a bummer. I was SO disappointed!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:172510}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21