SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greeneye_gw

Companion for Euphorbia in large planter.

greeneye
16 years ago

I just moved into a new house and the previous owners were moving out of the country, so couldn't take their plants with them. They ended up leaving them in the house, as they knew I would enjoy them. I inherited a large jade (a favourite of mine) which needs to be pruned and repotted, and I will likely separate it, since i prefer a "tree-like" form. The other plant is a 5' Euphorbia. I'd also like to repot this because it's in a very light plastic pot, and i've found that its REALLY tippy. Plus, I'm not a big fan of plastic. I have a large rectangular terra-cotta planter that I love and would love to use for this plant, but it would need something else in it to fill up the other half of the rectangle. I don't know a lot about euphorbia, so I don't really know what other plants would have similar watering schedules. My mom offered some christmas cactus cuttings. would that work? Any other ideas? It will be sitting in front of an east facing patio door where the euphorbia has been happy.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus