SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliska12000

Coatrack and Gazing Ball from 2007 complete

aliska12000
14 years ago

Hi, I don't post here too much any more and quit picking junk because unless I really need it, you don't want to know.

Somebody here gave me an idea of what to do with this stuff, mainly the coatrack. But I made myself do this one. Glad I took the photo because I made sure it was plumb when I put it up, but it needs to be straightened just a tad.

I think I got it up last year and started a very small Polish Spirit clematis there, already had a Graham Thomas rose planted there. I gave the rose away because it needed more sun, but the clematis doesn't seem to mind. Have a more shade tolerant rose ready to plant.

I got all those planters planted, too except the little pot. They were really nice last year but not coming along this year, I wanted marigolds and waited until spring to pick the seeds that were left, and they aren't germinating well.

My victorian trellis is on sawhorses in the basement, never got my spiral planter painted, don't have the fancy ironwork border done for the coatrack spot yet, don't have fence sections painted and erected in the back, and on and on. That's how it is with me, run out of steam.

Oh and my daughter knocked over and broke one of those clay pots mowing, I was sick about it, tried J. B. Weld and ended up duct taping it. It is to the back and won't show unless you know it's there.

{{gwi:136766}}

{{gwi:153272}}

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County