SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Bakers Rack decorated for Spring with Garden Junk

jeannespines
14 years ago

Well yesterday got the my patio baker's rack decorated with my good ol' GJ! Most everything on it is from GS's, TS's and occassionally, an antique store. Planting flowers...making progress each day.

{{gwi:137648}}

The bottom shelf has my necessities for gardening...I love the old watering can I got last yr & the small pan with the lid I just got at a church GS for $1...when I go out my porch door, I can grab one for the garden goodies!

The next shelf up has a birdhouse that's been mosaiced...got it last yr also...it's motivating me to try mosaicing...been collecting dishware since last yr. And another metal watering can...I like to use these & tea kettles for watering planted pots.

Pot of pansies...always my first early buy of spring...here's a pic of when it was on the porch table last mo:

{{gwi:145618}}

Like to put old crocks & such outside in the summer...so have a few here & there. And here's a close-up of top shelf...old bdhse & painted jug...another GS find...if you like to paint, this is a great idea for jugs! (already painted when I bought it)

{{gwi:137649}}

Thanks for lookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm