SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snowbunny_wi

I walked into a garden junker's dream today, see what I found

snowbunny_wi
15 years ago

I hit the mother load on my way home from work. I went to this place to look at bikes to put in the garden and ended up being there for over an hour looking at stuff. The guy had lots of bikes, I didn't make a decision on one but found a few I liked. Instead I ended up with a bunch of other stuff, check out my goodies.

This is an old rusty birdbath, Im not sure what I'll do with it yet since I don't think it'll be good for the birds to put water or birdseed in it in the condition it's in right now.

{{gwi:145422}}

This is a huge platter dish thing. It's made of wood so Im not sure how it'll weather, I initially thought it'd be a great birdbath.

{{gwi:145423}}

I have been looking for a chandelier for my garden for a number of years now and I just never wanted to pay much for one, this one was the right price I just wish the one little flowery piece wasn't missing on the one arm.

{{gwi:145424}}

And here's the rest of the stuff I got. The big pot in the background is part of it. Isn't the owl just a hoot hehe. All the iron pieces are fun, not sure what I'll do with them yet and the wood piece was a lamp, I thought maybe a globe base or birdbath base?

{{gwi:145425}}

I got all of this for $6.00! I had to get it home and hide it in my potting shed so dh doesn't see it, he'd have a fit (he doesn't share the junking passion with me).

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider