SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vangy_gw

My new 'flower bed' was curb shopped.....

Vangy
17 years ago

This past week, after leaving my freinds home who has the curb shopped wicker chair, I spotted a toddlers first bed w/ a free sign on it. Wow, something at the top of my wish list. It would not fit in my trunk, but, my friend and her mother were right behind me heading out to shop. They put it in their vehicle and delivered it 8 mile to my home.

When my DH asked about going out to eat today, I asked him if he would "fix" (remove the slats)of my "flower bed" for me in exchange for a leg of lamb dinner. He agreed.

When DD asked us up for "the Colonel" on the deck. She no likee to cook on Sunday. Then gave me a $30 gift certificate to their green house shop, I now have a rosemary topiary, & bought some veggie plants.

My DH put black plastic under the bed & its legs. Then moved my pots to the places I asked. He put 3 pots outside the bed at the head and foot. I have 2 clematis on the head inside, and lilies of various sizes and colors in the middle & outside.

I hurt my back at work several weeks ago, and still can't do much lifting, so this was a great mothers day present of his help in putting my pots from the east foundation of the house, to the places in the front yard.

He nibbled some of the lamb before I put it in the frig a while ago.

He had a great breakfast though, a veggie frittata, of vidalia onins, asparagus, & sugar peas, w/ cheese on top.

Vangy sometimes needs help playing w/ her dirt :)

Comments (4)