SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Finds from the Antique Mall

Purplemoon
16 years ago

I went to my favorite antique mall the other day and found these goodies surprisingly. Actually the mini old well found several years ago, just had it stored in garage and sort of forgotten, so finally put it outside.

{{gwi:140810}}

The three large fairy wall plaques came from Collections Etc. I finally decided to put them on the tree out by my gnome garden. The gnomes on other side of tree behind the asparagus fern.

{{gwi:140813}}

The amber rooster bottle is going on top of the amber totem I plan to make soon as I can find some more pieces. Have just a few small ones to use right now. The little crystal rooster is in my kitchen window sill with some small lead crystal vases I've collected.

{{gwi:140815}}

I hung this wood rabbit plaque above my front door tho took the photo before.

{{gwi:140817}}

old toolbox that I want to paint Patriotic now after seeing the one on this forum yesterday. Small wood barrel has bottom rotted out but still like it.

{{gwi:140818}}

Couldn't resist this handpainted birdhouse. I am going to cover the hole with a small mirror and use it for a Fairy House I think!

{{gwi:140819}}

Floor candle holder, not sure if it'll stay in or go outside for GJ stuff. Might get painted another color. I have no idea what I'm doing with it yet.

{{gwi:140820}}

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: my album

Comments (16)