SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

My DH got me a Wandering Jew!

11 years ago

Hi all, no pics yet. but soon...

We went for a drive today and he stopped in that garden store I found. Said he had a question about something or other. I stayed in the car cuz I knew I was going to bug him to buy something. And he came out with that Wandering Jew! He got the one I was talking about! Silly man anyway, full of surprises, especially after telling me that we can't afford it. I am finding out that after 35 yrs, HE DOES LISTEN TO ME!! LOL

It isn't too big, but not a baby either, but the color sure was brillant in the sun! A few little stems broke off, but it didn't hurt it. They are in water now, going to try to root them.

ok, now comes the confession. I don't know the first thing about A Wandering Jew! I haven't looked up the care or anything yet. (came home to no internet!Uggh) The soil is damp, but not soggy. It looked like they just watered it. It was out in the shade with the other plants most the afternoon. Going to wait a few days before re-soiling it.

Can someone please tell me the basics of this plant? I can look it up, and I will, but I prefer "personal" touch. :)

I still can't believe he got it for me. I've been feeling really depressed lately and he thought this would cheer me up~~ and it did! :)

Marjie

Comments (11)