SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aka_strawberrygoat

O K, this is something I need, within a week or so....

aka_strawberrygoat
14 years ago

most of you know about my 'gestapo guy' who is due back for another visit, sometime later this month.

not too much time left....

I have made what I believe to be tremendous progress toward having him never step foot on this property again, if all goes according to my plan.

so what I have been doing, has been to go through a google search, to find the most outrageous finds, that someone can put in their garden, to make something reclaimed and renamed.

I've typed in things like..

planting toilets in the garden

planting sinks and bathtubs for gardening

shoes, boots, to be used for planters in a garden...

things like that and have come up with some pretty awesome

things that folks have done to their yards.

I'm not looking for tidy, manicured, landscaped yards AT ALL..

really, the funkier the better.

so, if you have pictures stored, that maybe you haven't posted here, for garden junk...please try to find those pictures and post them here..

I have an interesting 'pictorial' that I"m going to compile, take to my daughter's house to scan and print them in color, to take to the supervisor, before the 'gestapo guy' comes to my house.

I can't post them here..it would take forever to do the

thing, so I hope you can find some crazy, fun, otherwise household 'useful' things that have been relocated to your yards, or neighbor's yards, for planters.

I can easily 'copy and paste' from here, to 'compose mail' to my yahoo mail but I can't 'copy and paste' from there to here...it's gotta be with that correct format.

I'm not sure but I think the only way I can post is to get out of foxfire and log in under internet explorer.

I'll try to post something soon, that I already have around the yard...

Comments (21)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company