SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Glass Garden Treasures

kirkus
16 years ago

Hello Garden Friends! IÂve missed you! I havenÂt been posting latelyÂbut IÂve been "lurking" and getting LOTS of GREAT ideas! Between parent/teacher conferences, Spring Break, and the good possibility of buying land behind our acreage and building again (EEEEEEK!), things have been busy. Not too busy though to buy some cool garden treasures!!!! LOL

Our 7 year old daughter saw these on a commercial. TheyÂre glass aqua globes. (Bought them at an INCREDIBLE price!) They have a hollow stem and ball to be filled with water and placed in planters. My daughter thought they would look great in our gardens. IsnÂt that a super idea from a 7 year old? Like Dad, like daughter :o) The globes are very sturdy so I love her idea!!!!! We canÂt see our gardens yet but I took a picture of the glass balls in the snow. ArenÂt they cool?

{{gwi:136086}}

I picked up these glass, cobalt blue flowers at the 99 cents store. I bought 12 in all! Thought I would place them in a planter outdoors on our porch. When the light hits them, they are spectacular! The stems are about 8 inches long.

{{gwi:136087}}

Thought IÂd share our fun treasures! CanÂt wait to see our gardens again! Snow, snow, go awayÂ

Thanks for all of your GREAT ideas! You ALWAYS inspire me!

Bear Hugs! Kirk

Comments (16)