SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
megsateennow

Need Help for Cemetery Plot (second try)

megsateennow
15 years ago

We finally got a stone for our daughter at the cemetery and now I need to find something unique to do with this plot. She loved pink and blue flowers and I'm going to plant a lot of creeping pink thyme right in front of the stone, but I'm hoping you can help me come up with something unique - maybe for very low fencing, a really neat planter or planters (and where I'd place them on the lot). I want to plant some nice low perennials for a 'base' to work from every year with annuals. This stone is on the far right of the lot and probably has about 3-4 feet between the stone and the 'road' (just a little bumpy dirt lane). I've attached two copies of the stone - one so you can see how low to the ground it is and the second on a better day so you can see the coloring I need to work with on the plaque. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!! She was pretty unique so I really want to make this special for her. Thanks! Cindy (This is my second try - if both pics don't show up, I'll re-post with the second one - sorry!!)

Image link:

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:136074}}

Comments (16)