SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ltgf

update

cait1
14 years ago

HELLOOOOO MY GJ FRIENDS!!!!

I know, I know. I've been AWOL for waaaay tooo looooooong! I actually do check in here every so often and have a peek at what's going on, but, for reasons unknown, haven't commented on some of the beautiful creations I've seen.

But I recieved a lovely little email from our dear, sweet Nona, thank you Nona, and when she comes acalling, I LISTEN!! LOL ;-)

No, I don't have updated pics of my mosaic bench. Sorry. Who knows when I'll ever get that finished.

But I have been working a bit on my Gnome Garden. And since I have been, gnomes have began to 'appear'. I guess they're correct when they say - If you build it, they will come. HA!

So here are the pics:

{{gwi:132965}}

{{gwi:132966}}

{{gwi:132967}}

Much to my chagrin (ya like that? HA), the pond behind the gnome with the fish got a hole in it. I located the hole and need to fix that. I'm thinking I'll just patch it with a small piece of liner and tons of silicone.

So, what has really kept me quite busy is the kitchen renovation. Yes, after having most of the boxes sitting in my dining room for two years, I finally decided in August to get that project started. I actually have to take updated pics because I changed the overhead light - the one in the pics is now in the ex-dining room. I no longer have a dining room and made it into a 'parlor'. My friends here LOVE that I'm bringing back the parlor. But I haven't finished that because I'm making a be-spoke, meaning build-in, cupboard and have to put the doors and trim on it.

Below is a link to the kitchen. Yes, I'm cheating. I know the kitchen reno pics belong on the conversations side, and I hope you will forgive me for being lazy and not posting them on that side.

Oh, and it was 'hard trash' week last week and I did go curbshopping, unfortunately, pickins were slim. I only got a couple of things which I haven't even taken pics of yet. But I'll try to get those to you all.

Hope you like the gnome garden updates and the kitchen. I worked my patooty off on that kitchen. I'll be planting more around the ponds - we're having a bit o rain of late, and the weather is starting to cool down - it's fall here and you lucky guys are heading into spring, so it's a great time to plant.

ENJOY!!!! Cait

Here is a link that might be useful: my new Ikea kitchen

Comments (12)