SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

I really need to find my camera ...

luna_llena_feliz
13 years ago

Since we have moved, I haven't come across my camera yet. So I wish I could share pictures of my finds. :( This weekend I went junking to see what I could find for the Spring Fling. I got some awesome stuff for my Spring Fling Friend along with a bunch of great stuff for myself.

I bought a small wooden highchair made for a doll. I want to paint it and put in on the porch with a potted plant on the seat. I got 4 very pretty and colorful flower pots at Goodwill. They would be great with flowers in or used in a totem. I want to make a planter out of an old lamp and a metal colander as seen in Country Gardens Magazine. I found the metal colander, now I just have to find a cheap lamp. And did I mention that my DH bought me a rusty huge old hand saw? I think it will look like some scary monster in the garden with the teeth side up ... almost like the ridges on the back of a dinosaur only this creature would be submerged in the dirt (no kids or pets here). I'm going to have to find some type of flat marble that looks like an eye. All in all, it was a great weekend.

Comments (10)