SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

My 1st Birdhouse for Lily Garden Project

jeannespines
14 years ago

I mentioned in another post that one of my spring projects will be finishing up a garden that I re-did with Lilies (it's a sunny garden after losing trees in storms last summer).

Here's a winter pic yesterday of the lily garden with the t-posts which I'll be adding birdhouses & other GJ:

{{gwi:132343}}

this is a pic of the whole garden area (of course, several inches of snow here too):

{{gwi:132344}}

Here's a new steeple birdhouse that will be going out there this Spring...made it today with DH ... made from old barnwood...sitting on my buffet for this pic:

{{gwi:132345}}

Here's one with no flash so the coloring is a bit goldish...the bdhse is actually the color of the first pic...I painted it white & highlighted it with drybrushing Patio paint of brown. The copper is stripped from old wire...and the stars I snipped out of a pc. of copper that I had rec'd in SS gift from purplemoon:

{{gwi:132346}}

I had tore out a small pic of this bdhse some yrs ago & saved it for an idea. Nice to work out in the shop today (1st time in a long time!)...winter storms here today! Thanks for looking! Jeanne S.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting