SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kudzukween

Yard Sale Patio Sets

kudzukween
17 years ago

Almost didn't go,DH wanted to,and said 'come on,I'll take the truck,just in case',so I agreed. First yard sale,got the ice cream set for $20,it's wrought iron with 4 chairs,nice scrolls under the table too,and they had the glass piece cut for the top( I don't like the glass on it) The second set was still at the same yard sale later,so we went ahead and bought it,it's a heavier wrought iron than the first set,mosaiced top and back of the 2 chairs,got it for $25. I think I'm going to re-grout it,re-paint it,and sell it.Just a few days ago I told my DH if we ever find a nice ice cream set I want it! I also got an iron candle stand,it has a glass and iron square holder that hangs from it,with a roof on it,didn't take a pic,but I already re-painted it black and set it on the deck with a new candle in it,$2 for it,and a tree face at another yard sale with gray bark on it, it must be made of resin,I already got it hung on my black gum tree,no pic of it either,I paid $4 for it. Now......what color to paint the sweet little ice cream set,lol!{{gwi:131758}}

{{gwi:131759}}

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services