SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Green-less Garden Junk in the Snowy Weather (pic heavy)

jeannespines
12 years ago

I love garden junk ...& now I can only enjoy gardening outdoors with my camera. So today was a warmer snowy day & I got outside!

Here's that bright 'red' sun near the door arbor garden!

{{gwi:130870}}

It was cast iron when I got it & I spray-painted it for a pop of color!

Nearby is Gr'pa's Rake garden...I've shared pics of this w/you all ...Autumn Clematis is the last thing to bloom here plus Mint...looks pretty darn good today, too!

{{gwi:130871}}

Headed out into my Secret Garden in the Pines ...here's that old Celestial Barwood Door:

{{gwi:130872}}

Isn't it gorgeous w/the snow cover! Heavy wet snow 2" additional snow this morning.

Remember the whiskey barrel bands 'Sphere' I just shared recently...well, it hasn't been rolled around any yet! LOL!

{{gwi:130873}}

Walking a little further into the woods & this this birdhouse pops out w/it's red colors on a big old stump ...near another old farm mower blade shown in this pic:

{{gwi:130874}}

Nearby I couldn't miss my GJ blue bottle fence! It looks so pretty in the white snow!

{{gwi:130875}}

Look how they shine up close!

{{gwi:130876}}

{{gwi:130877}}

OK, any of you 'painters,' out there...here's a Winter project for ya ...here's my old window painted & gifted by a good friend ...this is the 3rd or maybe 4th yr out now...loved how it looked w/the snow!

{{gwi:130878}}

Close-up:

{{gwi:130879}}

Hope you enjoyed seeing my 'old' GJ ....in the snowy Winter! TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (19)