SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nigella_gw

How to post multiple thumbnail links from PhotoBucket.txt

Nigella
18 years ago

Hi Ya'll! Happy New year. I see we have a lot of new members so I thought I would let you in on some secrets I've learned. There is an easy way to post multiple pictures into a single thread using thumbnail links provided by PhotoBucket, where you can get a free account, which is a useful tool for those who love this forum. You can show pictures of before and after projects side by side, post different views side by side, etc. It also takes very little bandwidth to open the GW post since the information is in thumbnails rather than in large pictures.

The first step, of course, is to go to PhotoBucket.com, set up a membership and upload your pictures. Then click the little boxes next to the pictures you want to use and go down to the bottom of the page, click the down arrow beside the little window that reads "Choose Action" and choose "Generate HTML & IMG code". Then push the "Go" button.

{{gwi:66092}}

This will bring up a new page with several windows with text, I use the first one. Click on the window, then right click and choose "Copy".

{{gwi:66093}}

Come back to GJ and write your text, right click and choose "Paste". Preview.

That's all there is to it. Here's the table of pictures I generated when I did the original:

{{gwi:65034}} {{gwi:66094}} {{gwi:66095}}

{{gwi:66096}} {{gwi:66097}}

I took out the <center> command and the spaces between the pictures, btw. I hope this is a help to somebody!

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations