SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ltgf

what I've done over my Christmas vacation

cait1
15 years ago

I am really enjoying being crafty again!! I've been mosaicing pots like crazy!! I can't get enough of it.

The day after Christmas, DH & I went to his nephew's house and on the way stopped at this lady's house where she sells plants; we've been there a few times before. They are the cheapest plants anywhere and I seriously have no idea if she make any money but I am grateful I found this place. Almost every thing is a dollar. I got 14 plants and paid only $12. Even the succulents were $1 and a couple were pretty big. And I love the double petunias. The pink one has the most beautiful fragrance - you can smell it as you pass by the pot.

{{gwi:129489}}

{{gwi:129490}}

{{gwi:129491}}

Karen (Purple Moon) I feel so bad you have no luck with succulents. That succs!! LOL I put this arrangement together just for YOU! (see the little bunnies in one of the pots?)

{{gwi:129492}}

Today was flea market day and the pickins were slim but I did manage to find this candle holder - perfect for Our Lady Garden! Only cost 5 bucks.

{{gwi:129493}}

And since so many of you are in the depths of winter I thought I'd share this pic of the flowers now blooming at the right-hand entrance of Our Lady Gardyn. The plant under the buddleja is Salvia sclarea turk-something. HAHAHA can't remember the full name

{{gwi:129494}}

ENJOY!

Comments (24)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH