SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

MY Secret Santa is.................

Purplemoon
16 years ago

A SECRET. LOL, too soon to tell anyone her name. But I must say, she is one great Super Santa!!!! I got her box today and it's full of wrapped goodies. Its gonna be soooo hard to not peek at stuff. But it's not even Dec and I'm not quite that bad. Ohhhh but the temptation. I want to open my gifts on Xmas Eve if I can wait that long, but that is a whole month and a day away!!!!!!!

Iwillbestrong, Iwillbestrong, Iwillbestrong, Iwillbestrong.

Even tho I take terrible photos, I'll get one of my family to take a pix of me with her gifts.

Those of you who might be 'away' on Xmas, are you going to be able to check in on here while not home? I hope so, can't have you missing any fun while you are gone.

I am not going to be doing ANY mailing till late next week looks like. My DH is good enough to go to post office for me, so I hope to send a batch of things at once and not make him go too many times. LOL. I found one thing my person might like,need to hit GW and see if something inspiring there too tho. Good excuse to go, LOL. As if I needed one.

Thank you my wonderful Secret Santa. You really made my day, and boy did I need a big lift today.

hugs, Karen

{{gwi:128354}}

Comment (1)