SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Secret Santa 'PICS' Post here

jeannespines
14 years ago

I'm starting this new link to post all you GJer's pics of your SS gifts. I am copying desertrat's post (from the other long thread) over to here...see below:

Posted by desertrat1 Zone8_CA (My Page) on Sun, Dec 20, 09 at 23:15

"Ok ok~~~~~SO, I received my gift from...drum roll please.... Miss Jeannespines!!!! I just knew it was from you when it said from Iowa!!! So, I didn't open it Friday but late Saturday night after everyone else was in bed. I really wanted to enjoy it for me...the men in my family just don't get it. SO, THANK YOU THANK YOU Jeanne!!!! I just loved the set of homemade picture cards and of course the homemade Christmas card with your male cardinal in the snow covered pine tree! You got to give me the scoop on how to do that! Loved the candle holders, the rusty keys, star, and gear part--horseshoe, butterknife decorated plant marker, chrismtastree tealight holder, little glass bluebird and the timelife photography book! You picked out all the right things! I treasure it all! Thank you thank you Jeanne! I love how you wrapped it all in fabric and burlap! It didn't rattle at all! The extra packaging was just too funny! I had donated a bunch of the boys clothes to a clothes closet your chruch was having Saturday. IT would have been great there since they were taking womens clothes as well--but it will be put to good use!

Ok so if you go to my website and scroll down to the photos on the main page go to Secret Santa and Gardlyloo Loot. I took a photo of all that Jeanne sent me!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Love, Jules"

Here is a link that might be useful: Secret Santa Loot

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions