SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Peeking in to say HI !

toomuchglass
14 years ago

Hi everyone ...... I stopped by to say hi and catch up on some reading. As always ... the creativity here is awesome ----- everything I see - I want to do ! ( AGAIN!!! )

LOL -- My heart belongs to this forum :)

"What have I been up to?" you ask ...

Well - my computer chair broke and I welded it back together !! TAH -DAH !!! LOLOLLL ---

I'm Still Purging . I gave my house a giant Ex-Lax and it's been pooping out junk for weeks ! LOL I sold alot on Craig's list .... donated a ton of stuff .... even put out bunches of stuff in front of my house for free . I took a break to be a couch potato .... that lasted for a couple days & I was back at it ,except for trying to give away a bunch of finished doggie crafts I painted in my craft fair days ......I'm done for the year. I ran out of steam. ( I Still have the best stuff to give away/sell -- In my wildest dreams - I wish I could hire someone to help me )*sigh*

Spring will be here soon & I'll pick up where I left off. Till then - I'm off duty ! As for crafts ~~ I've hit a few awesome rummage sales ....... ( gulp - I fell off the wagon -- what can I say ? ) *smacking myself in the forehead * LOL ....!

My current project has me freaking out . I posted at the crafts forum begging for help . I know this isn't the right place to ask - so I'll put a link into my post. Any suggestions you have - I would love to hear . When this project is done .... I'm back to the "Junkier side " of crafts ! LOL

It was nice seeing everyone again - you are all as awesome as ever !!!

Here is a link that might be useful: My craft disaster

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals