SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Need some prayers ...

luna_llena_feliz
14 years ago

My Bob hasn't been feeling well. He has an old house he let run down and the city is on him for code violations. This was last year in the spring before he went into the hospital. Of course, being hospitalized and then recuperating all summer and fall, he was unable to do anything about the violations. And then fall and winter set in and no one would be able to work on it.

The city fined him for not getting the work done and then took him to court. He finally hired someone to do the work but they aren't very good and don't know how to complete some of the repairs. So he has been working on some of it himself.

This weekend he has been feeling horrible. His neck and shoulders hurt which I figured was from over-doing it last week. But this evening I looked at his one foot and it is all red. He hurt his one toe and it looks infected. I begged him to let me take him to the hospital but he didn't want to go tonight. I'm just sick with worry.

I am not a good caregiver. My mother nearly drove me nuts (I am talking literally) when I was attempting to take care of her. I am having flashbacks to those horrific years dealing with her and her not listening or seeking help for her health problems. I was unable to do anything about it except sit idly by.

Can I get a few prayers for Bob? I know it is so easy for someone with diabetes to get foot infections. My grandmother ended up having her foot cut off because of it. I plan to drag him to the doctor tomorrow but in the mean time, we sure could use some prayers.

Love you folks,

Kathy

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus