SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Update on Bob and Other Stuff

luna_llena_feliz
14 years ago

So far they think they can save Bob's foot. He had the big toe cut off along with part of the ball of his foot. They put a stint(sp) in one of his arteries going down his leg to the foot and were happy with the blood flow going to his foot. Today they cut off the toe next to the big toe.

The surgeon was examining it in his room last night while I was there. He was showing me some dead tissue and the bone of the toe they cut off today. I think he was seeing whether I'd pass out or not. I managed not to vomit. Thank God, Bob wasn't able to feel any of it or see it! Whew!

He came out of his surgery today doing very well. He was bleeding like a "stuck pig" as he put it which the doctor thought was wonderful.

The building code violations on his house seem to be taken care of and his attorney is going to court on his behalf tomorrow. There are still a few things to do that they managed to find on their reinspection last week but we should have 60 days to get them done. So that is a relief for both of us.

I am sneaking over here from work because my computer at home has taken a dive. The hard drive needs to be reformatted and I don't have the start up disk (or can't find it). I don't even have the computer guy's name and phone number because it was on my computer. Ack! So this weekend I am going to my friend's house and I'll check my email from the computer guy from there. Hopefully my computer will be up and running within a week or so.

Please keep the prayers coming! Bob can use all the ones he can get. God must be listening to everyone since he is making sure that Bob is recovering nicely. Thanks for all your help in getting his attention! he-he

Hugs and much love,

Kathy

Comments (16)