ltgf

I am sooo embarrassed!

cait1
15 years ago

I received this email today:

Garden Web

Investigation Team

Dear Cait1,

You may be aware that our computer systems experienced a glitch recently. Our staff, jokingly, blamed it on garden gnomes.

Our due diligence revealed the true reason for our problem.

While checking our security cameras, we came across the following, an offer you this still shot:

{{gwi:126864}}

As you can see from the photograph, a troll was caught peering into the security camera on the same floor as our computer rooms. After indepth investigation, we discovered that you are the caretaker of this troll, who is named Trygg. We have been able to find a direct link between this troll and the corruption of our computer processes that caused the 'reply' tab not to work.

While we will not pursue action at this time, should Trygg ever enter our offices and corrupt files again, we will have to charge him with criminal mischief.

We advise you to keep a closer eye on this Troll and not allow him to wander. We do not wish an international crisis on our hands.

Regards,

Garden Web Team

Not only that... but I then received and email from lindasewandsew! She went to a rally and not only saw Trygg, but that wicked TJ!!!!

{{gwi:126865}}

I betcha anything it was TJ who got Trygg to mess with the Garden Web computers. Not to say anything bad about Trygg, but he really isn't the brightest bulb on the planet!

Anyway, I finally saw him tonight and gave him a good scolding. He's now sulking around the house. For how long, I don't know. That scamp knows how to disappear! Wonder where he'll show up next!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus