SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Sad News ...

luna_llena_feliz
13 years ago

I befriended debbymd aka Debby Weber on Facebook. We used to play Farmville together regularly. Then a few months ago, she stopped playing and stopped posting on her Facebook page. I kept trying to find out what happened to her by posting here, emailing her and posting on her Facebook page. I knew she was battling cancer but I hoped for the best. I even looked up her address in Maryland. I was going to send her a note figuring if it was the wrong Debby, they wouldn't mind but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Today I got a note from someone who knew her and saw my message asking about her on her Facebook page. She used to work with Debby and found out that Debby passed away yesterday. If you would like to sign the guest book at the funeral home, the link is below. Her real name was Debra Ann Weber.

I feel so bad that I only knew her in cyberland. It just goes to show how close you feel to people despite only knowing them on the internet. It's like you all are my family! I am so glad her co-worker saw my message!

At least she is free of pain and at peace. I hope she is in a lovely garden somewhere pleasantly warm creating lovely garden junk to her heart's content.

Here is a link that might be useful: Funeral Home - Look For Debra Ann Weber

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Unparalleled Design & Dedicated to Quality in Franklin County, Ohio