SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ntheno28

Willis Orchards For Sale!

ntheno28
13 years ago

I was looking to purchase some guava trees for my home orchard, when I stumbled upon this forum and am I glad I did. After doing my research I have decided to not purchase any plant material from Willis Orchards. I have found that they have a F rating on the Better Business Bureau which indicates that they do not even reply to customer's concerns at all. After checking with the Colquitt County Court House it revealed that there are several companies currently suing Willisorchards.com. After seeing all this, I decided to do a simple search for Jason Willis, the owner, on Google to see what else I could find, and I discovered where he has put Willis Orchards and Paradise Palms Co up for sale at the price of nine million dollars, here's the link, (http://www.buybusiness.com/Businesses/13803/Multi-Million-Dollar-Mail-Order-Nursery-for-Sale-Top-Nationally-Recognized-Company). The reason for the sale is the owner, Jason Willis, wants to pursue other interests in a foreign country. I hope this means, he is not planing on going bankrupt and leaving all his customer's on the hook. Boy, am I glad I did 15 minutes worth of research it saved me $65.00, and in this economy that can go along way.

Comments (19)