SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
topnotchveggie

RE: plant diagnosis/treatment? disease?

topnotchveggie
16 years ago

I was instructed to post my question on this forum in the likes of finding some answers to a diagnosis and treatment. Thanks.

I sowed/transplanted both Connecticut Field and Prizewinner plants in the middle of June. They have all been vining and setting flowers. However, I have yet to see any type of pumpkin grow? I see the bees buzzing around from flower to flower, but nothing yet. I have also noticed some flowers close up and drop off to the ground?

Lastly, I have also noticed white circular marks form on the leaves and vine(s) of the plants over the past week, which has progressively gotten worse. It has spread from one plant to three (and counting). I need your assistance with diagnosing this situation? Is this a virus/disease? How does one rid the plant(s) of this? What are some precautions for the future? Is there something I can use to resolve the problem that is considered "organic" or "non-harmful"/"healthy" for the garden? Any home remedies? I have attached photos below. If you need more information, please let me know. The plants are planted on mounded hills. Thanks for your help.

{{gwi:101600}}

{{gwi:101601}}

{{gwi:101602}}

{{gwi:101603}}

{{gwi:101604}}

{{gwi:101605}}

{{gwi:101606}}

{{gwi:101607}}

{{gwi:101608}}

Comment (1)