SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Plants verses people?

meyermike_1micha
15 years ago

Which is better?

I have noticed my plants are very loyal after all the mistakes we might of made with them. Even when they never seem to understand us.

They have a way with making us feel loved, and bring joy in our lives. They reward us with the kindness we show them.

They can also be very forgiving, even after we have wronged them..or at least didn't mean too..:-)

They also don't take sides or cast you off when you "seem" to take sides, or "seem" to like one particular plant more than another! Like lets say, giving another plant the sunny spot of another. They still perform for us.

They will always listen, even when they have a problem with us.

Some people on the other hand, can be very unforgiving! Cruel and sarcastic. Walk away the minute you make an objection. Drop you like a hot potato, and even dispise you if you take side with someone else's opinion, when it goes against the ones that you like anyways...They can cast you off easily and hate you for trying to be nice. For even opologizing for things we shouldn't have opologized for. Some can even ignore you when you ask questions, or even have no part of your posts, when theirs still mean something to us, and look past the good qualities that each of us posses, really, within each of one us.

That is what has happened here, and still is, and you all know who you are. Or at least a few you of you unforgiving ones...

This would be a happier place to come too, an improved forums, if we all acted like plants.

I wonder if it will ever be the same again?

So I choose plants....How about you?

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH