SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raw_nature

Burgess nursery review

Raw_Nature
11 years ago

Hello guys,

I just recieved a portion of my order(bare root: strawberries,grapes,jostaberry,gooseberry) from Burgess and I was shocked with the quality, it was very very good! I have to tell, I did do my research on reviews, customer service,etc an all the majority of reviews are really bad, I mean horrible! I was reluctant to even purchase from them, I was very concerned.. That's how bad the reviews are.. But the prices were very good($3 grapes,rasp/blackberry,etc).. They have a warranty/guarantee that if you are not satisfied, you can get a refund,etc,etc.. So I said, hell I'll save some money and give them a shot.. Few days after ordering I was really concerned that i made a mistake, I was ready to cancel my order.. Everyone always says you get what you pay for.. But i just recieved my strawberries, josta, gooseberry, and grapes, and I was impressed! The strawberries had far more roots than any place I ever purchased from, especially local stores I recently purchased from... The strawberry roots were 8-10 inches if not longer, very thick, lush roots... Same as the grapes, josta and gooseberry.. Cheap price, excellent plants.. Although they did not notify me when they shipped my order, and the kid I talked to on the phone didt know what he's talking about.. Their nursery men sure do! Excellent plants! I could not be happier! For those of you reluctant from purchasing from them because of the bad reviews,etc.. I would give them a shot! I couldn't find plants any cheaper! And the quality is up to par if not better than the expensive mail order nurseries... You can't go wrong - even if you aren't satisfied, they have a warrantee/guarantee... But i don't think you will be sorry you ordered from them... I made this review to help people save their wallet as well as getting scammed... Reading the reviews,i thought burgess was a total scam, but the plants are beautiful.. You can't judge a
book by it's cover.. Any other good, cheap nurseries you guys buy from?

Joe

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living