SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

Acts of Random Kindness

bigred
14 years ago

Ok,I haven't done this one in 2-3 yrs and it will make a great Thanksgiving/Christmas present for someone in need in these hard times.

My kitchen table is still covered with seeds-seeds-and more seeds. Turkey-Day is coming up and I'm going to need table for food prep so seeds gotta go.

Acts of Random Kindness will be 20 packs of vegetable,herb and flower seeds of my choice.

These seeds are "NOT FOR YOU". If you know someone in need of food for their tables(and a few pretty flowers for the heart and soul)and like to or needs to put in a garden.Here's how it works. You send me BEAP w/ name and address of deserving friend,neighbor or family in need and I will send them 20 varieties of seeds with note saying someone from this gardening web site has sent them to them as an Act of Random Kindness.I won't reveal your name and you shouldn't either because that takes away form the purpose of the Random Act....but I can't NOT make you reveal yourself.

All responses here will come to my email automaticaly so:

1)UNBLOCK YOUR EMAIL..I won't back track to find you and will delete blocked emails.

2)Respond here only. No private emails or "You have email",I live in state of "Confussion" all the time so don't confuse me any further.

3)I need a padded envelope of apx.7x9 or closest to that size but NO SMALLER

4)Postage...apx.$1.35...in stamps...NO MONEY.

5)Self adhesive,self addressed label..."CAN NOT" be your name or address but for someone you know loves to garden and is having a hard time putting food on the table and making ends meet.

I will take 10 request now and will re-post once there done and if I have seeds left.

Peggy

Comments (16)

Sponsored