SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kms4me

Have Hardy Cyclamen seeds

12 years ago

I have hardy cyclamen seeds which I have germination tested, and they are running at least 80%. These were collected from a wonderful mix of what is probably C. hederifolium (I am guessing--I got seeds for the original plants in a trade 3 years ago), with flowers of pink, white, white with a pink eye, and pink with a cerise eye; foliage includes green edged with silver, green mottled with silver, solid silver, silver edged with green, and leaves with the typical shape as well as leaves that are lobed almost like a maple or oak. I am enamoured of these plants, and they have proven to be very hardy and floriferous for me here in zone 4.

I will also trade for other things on my list, but it is not up to date at this time, so your patience is required.

My main wishes at this time are for FRESH seeds of japanese maples, red leaved, cut-leaved, lace-leaved or aconitifolias, hardy primula I don't have, but will also consider other items on my wish list, which also needs to be updated (I hope to do so within the next few days).

No SASBEs, please post here.

Thanks,

kms

Comments (10)

Sponsored