SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

have : huge trade and sasbe list. most seeds for sasbe

littleonefb
15 years ago

I've just finished updated my trade list and it is huge.

Most of the seeds are also available for SASBE. Just a few are for trades only.

Looking for some of my wants, but glad to look at your trade lists. I'm sure there is plenty out there that I want and just don't know that I do yet or forgot to add them to my want list.

Please post here, even if you are e-mailing me through GW, and please if you e-mail me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR GW NAME IN YOUR E-MAIL, SO I CAN VERIFY YOUR MEMBER PAGE.

These seeds need a good home, just about all of them are from my own gardens so I just can't use all of them.

Fran

Comments (76)

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Hi Fran! I'm gonna give you a day or so to go through all the emails. Let me know if you update your list after the flurry of emails and I'll see if I have anything you might be interested in or something I might want to send a SABE for :)

You've had a WONDERFUL response to this offer! You have several things I'm interested in, just want to make sure they're not already spoken for :)

Kathy

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I've e-mailed everyone tonight

cottagegardens, my e-mail keeps bouncing back that you don't have an e-mail addy from where you e-mailed me from

Velvet, my e-mail to you keeps bouncing back telling me the same thing.

I've tried 4 times to e-mail both of you and get the same results. please e-mail me again with a way to contact you

Fran

• Related Discussions

Have: All Seeds For SASBE or Trade

Q

Comments (39)
    I would REALLY like to trade for your last trade of marigolds, and last trade of the broken colors 4 o clock! :) I want the marigolds for companion planting to keep bugs off my food plants, and the 4 o clock is one of just a few annual flowers that likes my Z11 climate. Please see if there are some things on my tradelist you want. :) Also would appreciate of you could include these SASBE items-- chives, seashell cosmos, bachelors buttons, chinese forget me not, disco belle hibiscus, and tomatoes celebrity, purple cherokee and white wonder as bonus seeds with this trade.
    ...See More

have: updated trade/sasbe list. most seeds for sasbe

Q

Comments (64)
    Hi Fran, WOW!! So many wonderful choices. I am new to GW and have just started to do trades. It's been wonderful. I have recieved 2 surprises so far. It's better than Christmas. I don't have anything on your want list but I would like to have some of your jewels. I'm interested in the following: Chinese Forget Me Not Balloon Plant Dianthus Silver Blue Hibiscus Mauve Hosta Marigold "Disco Flame" and "Bonanza" Morning Glory "Emma's Gift" Rose Companion If you have any of these available I would appreciate them. Thank you so much. Bev aka diggindirt49
    ...See More

Have: lots of seeds to trade or sasbe

Q

Comments (33)
    Hi does your offer still stand?If so I'd love these for sasbe...thanks,Jody Amaranthus - burgundy tall Aquilegia --columbine nora barlow double pink Balloon flower-blue Bergamot - purple Campanula - Bellflowers --c. latilobia, blue --c. takesaimana, white with maroon spots --c. punctata, white with maroon double layered bell --mixed takesaimana and punctata Digitalis (foxglove) --grandflora (yellow) --straw (yellow) Gaillardia - goblin and fanfare Geranium - wild pink Golden Crownbeard (verbasina enceloides) Joe Pye Weed Liatris - purple Mallow - pink Nigella-blue and white mix Potentilla-pink - Miss Wilmot Rose Campion - magenta Sea Holly Lavender - english Tansy - yellow veggies available - ask What veggie's are you offering?
    ...See More

HAVE: have updated list for trade or sasbe

Q

Comments (2)
    I sent you an email :)
    ...See More
  • greenhousems
    15 years ago

Hello Fran.

I have sent you an email.

Thanks,

Rosaleen

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Fran,
    I did not receive an email. LMK, Alana

• virgiebaby165
    15 years ago

I believe we traded in the past...I have your Garlic Chives for your Hardy Hib. Mauve/Pink. Also check out my listing for things you might want that I have..my last year of trading so let me know.

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Hi Fran I sent you my email address again,if it doesnt work again leave me another post and I will send through my hubbies email.thanks velvet

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

I would be interested in your daylily seeds, if they arent spoken for ! Thanks for such a generous offer, you have some great seeds !

always

Kym
    flwrs4ever

• ggwrn
    15 years ago

I would love to trade for your:
    Cosmos Diablo
    Cosmos sunset
    Cosmos painted look
    Zinnia old mexico
    Zinnia zowie yellow flame
    Daylily hybrid mix

Please check my list.

Ginger

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Have e-mailed everyone since my last post. Doris sorry to miss you and did e-mail you tonight.

Alan, will e-mail you again, I am checking my morning glory for a morning glory trade with you.

Velvet, all you e-mails bounce back to me saying you don't have an e-mail addy at that site. I sent you an e-mail through GW.

Fran

• dancinqueene
    15 years ago

Many thanks to Fran for all her help on the forum. I am a newbe and she has hand-walked me through this 'new' stuff and getting my ammo ready to be prepared for the next grouping in spring! I can hardly wait for spring to arrive with all its new glories that was sowed to present beautiful horizontal and vertical backdrops and showcases of diversity in our soils. God Bless You, Fran with your time and talents. Thanks ever so much! Pam

• newgardener_tx
    15 years ago

Thank you very much for the offer. I just sent you an email. newgardener_tx

• nuitjasmine
    15 years ago

Hi there,

thanks for the generous offer! I think I have some things on your want list-- sent you an email...
    leila :)

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Have e-mailed all that posted since the last post I made. Still plenty of seeds left.

PLEASE POST HERE EVEN IF YOU E-MAIL ME.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IF YOU E-MAIL ME, INCLUDE YOUR GW NAME IN YOUR E-MAIL. I WILL NOT TRADE OR DO SASBE WITHOUT SEEING YOUR MEMBER PAGE AND IF I CAN'T FIND IT, I WILL NOT DO SASBE OR TRADES.

TOO MANY E-MAILS ARE COMING TO ME WITHOUT A GW NAME AND I HAVE TO SPEND THE TIME E-MAILING YOU BACK TO GET IT.

FRAN

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    15 years ago

Will e-mail you now. Would love some Easter Egg Plant seeds. Thanks!

Alicia

• stephiinalta
    15 years ago

HI, I have a few things you want & you have a few I want, I will e-mail the details, for a trade or SABE.

Thanks,
    Stephanie

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Fran, I emailed you back with list of seeds I am interested in (made the list by copy & paste from your list). I haven't received instructions yet of where to send stamps & envelope. Please let me know if you didn't receive the email. Blessings, Margaret GW margaret_2007

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Margaret, I didn't get an e-mail from you. please send one to me again.

Stephanie, I didn't get an e-mail from you either.

Everyone else has been e-mailed.

Still plenty of seeds left

Fran

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, I am sending you an e-mail.
    Thanks
    Deb

• botanicalboi
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

Sent you an email and thanks!

Michael

• w9yards
    15 years ago

Sending you an email. Thanks!

Diana

• nightnurse1968 (Suzy)
    15 years ago

Hi,
    I'm interested in the following for a SASBE. Please email me if you still have them. Thanks!

Cosmos picotee
    Cosmos Diablo
    Cosmos sunset
    Cosmos candystripe
    Cosmos painted look
    Morning glory Emma's gift/Aomaras
    Hibiscus, Hardy cream with red eye

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Emailed all that have recently posted.

Fran

• kilngod
    15 years ago

Fran,

My emails to you keep bouncing -- you didn't list your mailing address in the email about our trade. Please email me with your name and address.

Everyone else,
    This may be why your emails weren't received by Fran.

Thanks,
    Tina

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Fran, I just sent you an email. Let me know if it doesn't come through. You can email me through my trade page directly if need be.

Thanks so much,
    Tracy

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,
    You should be getting my envie soon! : )
    Thanks!!
    Vicky

• myonlysunshine
    15 years ago

Hi,I would love to have any of these please,if you have any left :),thanks

Bachelor buttons mixed varieties
    Candy lily
    Cosmos picotee
    Cosmos painted look
    Easter Egg Plant
    4 O'clocks broken colors, white/yellow/fushia flower
    Foxglove mix of pink, lavender and fushia
    Hibiscus, Hardy cream with red eye
    Malva Zebrina
    Morning glory knoila black
    Tomato Roma
    Tomato large cherry red

• sher305
    15 years ago

Hi, Fran, and thanks so much for your very generous offer. I would love any of the following you might have left.
    Balsam impatiens
    Clematis ruby glow
    Columbine (any)
    Cosmos diablo (or any)
    daylily (any)
    hostas (any)
    Marigolds (any)
    nicandra
    zennia, zowie and old mexico

Anything else you might want to share would be welcomed as well.
    I have garlic chive seeds and will send some extra baggies!
    Thank you!
    sher305 (GW)
    Sherry Parsons
    sparsons305@yahoo.com

• wartikis
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, you must be pretty busy with so much mail and with your beautiful garden. I enjoyed your pictures. I would love to have some of the following seeds if still available, thank you so much for your generousity.

Alyssum gold dust
    Candy lily,
    Nicandra splash of cream,
    Nicotiana mix
    Hosta, dark green, large leaf ,

Thanks
    Helma
    wartikis@yahoo.com
    Hummy1(GW)

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Everyone has been e-mailed including those that said the e-mails had bounced.

Fran

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,
    I am also having trouble with your e-mail bouncing back to me. I need your address to send the SASBE
    Deb

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,I hope you got my envy ok,since we have had trouble getting in touch.I sent you an email too to see if it went through.thanks again and have a great day...velvet

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Fran-I sent you an email answering yours at my email & then sent one via Garden Web. Surely one will get through to you! Please know I appreciate all your hard work in this SASE. Blessings, Margaret

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Fran,

Hopefully you have some seeds left. I have a list of some I'm interested in and have sent you an email. With all those seeds you have, you must have a gorgeous garden. Envy here lol Hope to hear from you.

Deb

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,the email I sent you yesterday,came back today.So all I can hope is that you get my envy.I tried emailing you with my addy but it just doesnt seem to work.So let me know when you get it.Thanks Velvet

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Velevet,

Came this afternoon and will mail it on Wednesday morning.

Deb, sent you an e-mail

• asimov1of4
    15 years ago

Hello Fran,
    Here is the request via GW. I received your email and had no real idea what you wanted. Sorry my initial GW request for Cosmos seeds did not post.
    Respectfully: Asimov1of4

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Hi Fran!

Alright, I've finally got together a list of what I'd enjoy from your list :) I think most of them are on your SABE list, but I'd appreciate it if you'd look at my trade list and see if there's anything I can share in return. Or if there's something in particular you'd like that's not on your list, let me know and I'll check my "special" stash of seeds that aren't listed on my trade page :)

Emailing you as well! :)

Kathy

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,
    I recieved the seeds on Friday. I am so excited to see how they grow out. I will take your advice on how to plant them. Thanks again for sharing them with me!! Hugs and Blessings again. I hope everything is okay on your end, because I tried to email you twice, but they were both rejected:
    Client host rejected: S25R2 Suspected Dynamic IP sender is not permitted. I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, I am sending 2 emails again & hope one gets thru to you. One answering yours I received & one thru GW. I know you are very busy & hope this will be the one you are looking for to send me instructions for seeds. It is great how you keep up with it all & I know those of us who are serious & thankful for your work appreciate all that you do to help us get great seeds. Blessings, Margaret

• wartikis
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, I did send you an email on Monday, but it bounced, I will try to email you again. I will send a SASBE as soon as I receive your info. Thanks Helma

Helma
    wartikis@yahoo.com
    Hummy1(GW)

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Hi Fran! Wanted to see if you'd gotten my email. I notice a few were having trouble emailing back and forth. If mine didn't hit your inbox, let me know and I'll try again and post here as well.

Kathy

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, Sent you an email. I don't have anything on your wants list but go ahead and check mine out. Thanks, Michele

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

Fran,
    Just wanted to let you know how much I will enjoy all of the wonderful seed.
    You did a good thing. Thank you.
    Your mail bounced as well here, so maybe you will get this?
    Bonnie

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,I just wanted to let you know I received my package today.Thank you so much,I sent you an email but wasnt sure you would get it or not,so thought I would post here too.Again thanks,velvet

• stephiinalta
    15 years ago

re-sent through GW, let me know if interested.

Thanks,
    Stephanie

• chitownladyd
    15 years ago

Fran,

I too am a winter sower, first time '07. I think what you are doing is really terrific and your list is so varied and full of great choices.

While I essentially will have to do SASBE, there is one thing on your list that I might be able to trade Yvonne's Salvia if you are interested. I don't know how to post pictures or links, however there is a wondeful legacy re: that strain of plant. You can google it.

I am always amazed at the generosity of GW'ers. You have email.

La Donna

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Fran, I emailed you again thru GW as the one I sent before returned unable to deliver. I don't have the email you sent with your address to send the seeds you have laid out for me. Please email me again with your address so I can send the stamps & envelope. Please forgive all the trouble this has been in getting the seeds to me. Our emails are just not cooperating, are they? Blessings, Margaret GW margaret_2007

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

This makes no sense at all.

Margaret
    velsgarden
    jpeachn5
    Kathy

You are getting a message that your e-mails bounced and I have them in my inbox.

daffodillady, yours I did not get. Thank you for letting me know that you got the seeds.

margret, sending you another e-mail

Fran

• nostalgicfarm
    15 years ago

I will be sending you an email. I am new to gardenweb, and rather new to gardening. I had some successes last year, but a lot of failures due to lots of clay soil(and probably also due to being a newbie). I appreciate any help. Thank you.

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

****************THIS OFFER IS CLOSED***************************

PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR DECEMBER TRADE/SASBE OFFER

FRAN

Here is a link that might be useful: DECEMBER UPDATED TRADE/SASBE OFFER

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES