SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
georgew79

Severe Neck and Back problems Part 2

georgew79
18 years ago

Hello again, most of my neck and back problems stem from

injurys caused by two major auto accidents and work related

acidents over the years. The last one was 9 years ago and I stopped a large piece of Steel from crushing me and I suffered a back injury from that. My spine is in really bad shape I take all the supplements I can, and have had my back worked on. I have gone fom walking with a slight limp to the use of a cane, as I tend to fall a lot. The last time I had a really bad fall was 6 monts ago and hit the back of my head and neck I didn't pass out, but was stunded for awhile. The doctors had me scanned and I had another MRI and Xrays thats when they found the bone spurs and collaped disks in my neck. I have three in my back that are bulging along with bone degeneration and nearrowing of the spinal canal. All that and several pinched nerves that effect the lower back and some that are totally beyond repair in the center of my back. It has been sujested that I have some nerves cut, to lesson some of the pain. I was told to that I could end up in a wheel chair with in a few short years at the rate my back is going. My neck is now the worst and it really hurts and causes me to have Migraines which I take even more medicine for which doesn't help. I'm still fairly young 53 and would like to be able to get a round free of pain to some degree. I have a strong heart, but have breathing problems from being a welder for 20 years. I now am on a resperator 4 times a day. Lately my use of morphine has incressed as my pain levels has been very high. I have run out of Ideas and am taking antidepressents. I know I'm grasping at straws, but I just don't know what else to do.

George

Comments (15)

Sponsored
More Discussions