SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristlindgren

Have: lots of seeds for sase

kristlindgren
15 years ago

I have lots of seeds that I am offering for sase. With the costs of postage, and rumor has it that it is going to go up agian, I will provide the bubble wrap, you provide the long self addressed stamps envelope. There are a few rules that must go with this offer:

1. Only 6 seed packets per envelope.

2. Please just 1 offer per person. If a lot is left over I will re-offer, you then could ask agian.

3. Please send 3 stamps, 2 returning your seeds and 1 to help cover the cost of the bubble wrap and gas for going to the post office.

4. Please send me an email and post here also. Also be sure you email is unblocked so I may email you.

5. Once I recieve an email from you, you will have 2 weeks to get your envelope to me, after that I will not honor your request. I can't wait forever.

6. I will do my best to honor your request, but it is a first come first serve offer. I will also try my best to keep my list updated.

7. The weeks of Aug 25 through Sept 6 I will be in the hospital having surgery, so if you email or your letter comes during that week(s) please understand I will not be able to respond or mail back. I am having gastric by-pass done.

8. If you are not from the USA, we will need to work out the postage rates.

Kris

Comments (58)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES