SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cocomo_pr

Pink banana & other tropicals for trade and postage

cocomo
14 years ago

Hi

I have about 15 trades of 12 fresh seeds each, of Pink Velvet Banana (Musa velutina) available for trade or SASBE. PRIORITY will be given TO TRADES. Please post here in the forum if you are interested in trade or SASBE. If you want, additionally, you can send an e-mail but petitions will be served in the order of posting here. For SASBE send 64c in a regular envelope and I will put in the buble envelope (Valid for the first 10 persons)afterwards you send buble envelope plus return postage.

In addition I have:

8 trades of yellow rain lilies(40+seeds Zephyranthes citrina)

4 trades of Hawaiian Red canna (15 seeds, 2008 season from my yard)

The following are for trade ONLY:

4 trades of (20 seeds) of rare species of white milk weed (Asclepias physocarpus) (food for Monarca butterflies) for trades of not so common plants.

2 trades DOUBLE Blue Pea Vine(12 seeds + (Clitoria ternatea)

1 trade of 3 seeds (olive sized) of Tropical Spider lily

for special trade of not so common tropical plant.

I would like to trade for veggies or ornamental seeds that will do well in warm and moist weather. In particular looking for: chinese red noodle bean, other edible beans, squash(especially spaghetti squash), eggplant (especially easter eggplant) sweet(not hot)peppers, bolivian ornamental peppers,mexican tomatillos, ground cherries, oriental veggies or make an offer. Flowers that do well in hot and humid weather.

What I am NOT interested in: tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, hot peppers, peas, corn, brocoli, parsnips, herbs, flower VINES(no space for them), orange cosmos, 4'oclock.

Thanks for reading. Look forward to trade with you.

Comments (22)

Sponsored