SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
picklespickles

geese

picklespickles
16 years ago

yeah. i traded a chicken for some geese. i was afraid my neighbor, the really close one, might complain of the noise. she came over this morning and i was like oh, here it comes. but she was like, oh, no it reminds me of my brother. he always had a lot of animals. i could tell that she could tell the billygoat smell and asked to peek over the fence at him. he of course had just torn up some stuff so perfect timing. she was like, oh, we have mice in our trash so what if you have a goat in yours.

maybe she took some happy pills? lol. hey they worked for me. ;)

i think my house was originally here first. then when whover built on her property did, they put our houses right next to each other. AND the porches on the same side. so, too close for comfort. i think that originally, two friends or family members must have lived side by side. because no one would build that way otherwise.

i have been doing good with the boy geese. from the very start, i did like i would with a dog, clamp my hand over its mouth if it looked aggressive. the guy i traded with said, you're the first person that goose never attacked. who knew dog training would work so well on all these other animals.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH